- Attaches to Most Belts or Straps
- Withstands 200 lb of Force
- Arca-Type Compatible Plate
- Manfrotto RC2 Adapters
- Use as a Tripod Clamp
- Safety Lock
- Plate Lock
- Four Anchor Connection Points
- Non-Twist Padding
- Corrosion Resistant and Weatherproof
To use the system, attach the quick release plate to your camera, clamp the clip around a strap or belt and secure in place by tightening the two hand-tightened bolts. Your camera slides into the clip, locks in place, and will not detach until you push the quick release button to release it from the clip.
The CapturePRO Camera Clip can also be mounted directly to a tripod or monopod and be used as a quick release clamp. It features a 3/8″-16 thread and a 3/8″-16 to 1/4″-20 reducer bushing is included.
The CapturePRO Camera Clip with PROplate also comes with a 4mm hex wrench for securely installing your plate on the camera, four attachment screws for the RC2 adapters, and a microfiber pouch for storing your clip when it is not in use.
- A safety lock can be activated by turning the release button, preventing accidental release and theft.
- 4 corner-mounted Anchor connection points for Peak Design camera straps.
- Injection-molded rubber pads on the quick release plates mold to the bottom of your camera and prevent your camera from twisting during use.
- A plate locking-knob tightens down onto the plate for extra rigidity and for point-of-view video.
- Your camera can lock into the CapturePRO in multiple directions allowing you to easily change lenses.
- All parts are made of corrosion resistant and weatherproof materials.